My Square Pot Puffs :))))
Pastry Puffs Preparation:
1) Cut 2 slices of 4x4 inches pastry into 4...you'll get 8 pcs.
2) Cut a hole in the center of the 4pcs using a cookie cutter.
3) Patch them together with the other 4pcs...now you'll get 4 tiny square pots :))
4) Using a fork, poke at the center of the hole and brush puffs with egg yolk.
5) Bake until golden brown.
1) Cook a can of mushroom soup with cubed chicken sausages and cheese.
2) Add some green beans if you like.
3) Spoon in some of the mixture into the baked puffs.
4) Done..serve immediately :)
Enjoy It.....Just The Way You Like It :))