Thanks to LOVE for this delicious dish, we really enjoyed it!
Below is the original recipe - Enjoy!
Chinese Celery with Carrot & Bean Curd Stir-Fry
- 1 carrot ~ cut lengthwise
- few stalks of chinese celery ~ cleaned and cut lengthwise ( I replaced this with prawns )
- 2 firm tofus ~ cut into 6 smaller pieces and fried
- 3 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 2 cm ginger ~ chopped
- 1 onion ~ sliced
- 1/2 capsicum ~ sliced
- 1-2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- vegetable oil
- Heat oil. Saute garlic, ginger, onion and capsicum till fragrant.
- Add carrot, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and salt. Stir together awhile.
- Add celery and fried bean curd, give a quick stir and dish out. Done!